For Immediate Release
Governor McDonnell Announces Additional Board Appointments
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced an appointment to 8 boards and commissions. Further announcements regarding additional appointments in the McDonnell administration will continue to be made in the months ahead.
A.L. Philpott Manufacturing Extension Partnership Board of Trustees
- Stanley A. Brantley, Jr., PhD of Ivor, President of Amadas Industries, Inc.
- Michael Dudding of Eagle Rock, Vice President, Engineering and Manufacturing for Gala Industries, Inc.
- Dr. Tiffany McKillip Franks of Danville, President of Averett University
- Shani Tyler Jones* of Chesterfield, Principle Continuous Improvement Leader at CarMax
- Wayne C. Smith* of Danville, Vice President, Technology and Commercial Development for DanChem Technologies
Board of Dentistry
- Charles E. Gaskins, III, DDS of Richmond, Periodontist and President of Gaskins and Associates, DDS, PLLC
- Evelyn M. Rolon, DMD of Abingdon, Pediatric Dentist
- Melanie C. Swain, BSDH-RDH of Richmond, Registered Dental Hygienist with Westhampton Dentistry
- Tammy K. Swecker of Mechanicsville, Assistant Professor with the Department of Oral Health at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
- James D. Watkins, DDS of Hampton, Owner of James Watkins Family Dentistry
Board of Directors of the Small Business Financing Authority
- Tonya Mallory of Manakin Sabot, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Co-Founder of Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
- Monica Rao of Henrico, Self-Employed
- Prescott Sherrod of Virginia Beach, Chief Executive Officer of PEMCCO, Inc.
Board of Social Work
- Bernadette C. Winters, Ph.D., LCSW of Ashland, self-employed Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Board of Visitors to Mount Vernon
- A. Aaron Leibowitz of Alexandria, Principal at Targeted Creative Communications
Northern Virginia Transportation Authority
- Sandy Bushue of Arlington, President and Owner of B&I Transportation Consulting, LLC
State Executive Council for At-Risk Youth and Families
- Mary B. Bunting* of Hampton, City Manager with the City of Hampton
- Patricia S. O'Bannon of Henrico, Member of the Board of Supervisors, Tuckahoe Magisterial District, County of Henrico
- Joseph S. Paxton* of Broadway, Rockingham County Administrator
- Greg Peters* of Richmond, President and CEO of United Methodist Family Services
Veterans Services Foundation
- S. Bradford Antle of Haymarket, President and Chief Executive Officer of Salient Federal Solutions, Inc.
- James R. Schenck of McLean, President of Prudential PenFed Realty
# # #