Governor McDonnell Announces Additional Board Appointments
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced appointments to 8 boards and commissions. Further announcements regarding additional appointments in the McDonnell administration will continue to be made in the months ahead.
Aquaculture Advisory Board
Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers, and Landscape Architects
- Chad Ballard, III of Cheriton, President of Ballard Fish & Oyster Company, Inc.
- N. Wec Terry* of Willis Wharf, President & Chairman of Terry Brothers, Inc.
Board of Forestry
- Carolyn B. Langelotti of Midlothian, Partner and Civil Engineer at Austin Brockenbrough & Associates, LLP
Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Anne Beals of Spotsylvania, retired
Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Fran Fisher of Oakton, President of Revenue Recovery Consultants, Inc.
State Lottery Board
- Wanda J. Thornton of Chincoteague, County Supervisor of Accomack County and Owner of Pine Grove Campground
State Rehabilitation Advisory Council for the Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Kevin D. Smith of Fredericksburg, Assistant Superintendent for Finance for Henrico County Public Schools
The Library Board
- Rebecca Bridges of Arlington, Human Capital Consultant with Federal Management Partners
- Ken Jessup of Virginia Beach, Political Consultant at Ken Jessup & Associates
- Robert Chambliss Light, Jr. of Lynchburg, Regional Assistant General Counsel of Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Su Yong Min of Arlington, Lawyer at the Law Office of Su Yong Min, PLLC
- Emily O'Quinn of Bristol, Oracle HR Analyst for Alpha Natural Resources
# # #