Governor McDonnell Announces Additional Board Appointments
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced appointments to three boards. Further announcements regarding additional appointments will continue to be made in the months ahead.
Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Luther Kirk Wiles, III of Clifton, Founder and Owner of Paradise Springs Winery
Virginia Board of Social Services
- Carol B. Piscitelli of Virginia Beach, Fine Artist at Carol Piscitelli Fine Arts
Virginia Cave Board
- Robert K. Denton, Jr., of Winchester, Senior Geologist at Geoconcepts Engineering Inc.
- Daniel H. Doctor*, of Reston, Research Geologist at the United States Geological Survey
- John H. H. Graves, of Luray, President and CEO of Luray Caverns
- Rick Lambert, of Monterey, Building and Electrical Contractor
- Meredith Hall Weberg*, of Woodbridge, Editor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of the Inspector General
- Ruth Wilson-Blankenship, of Tazewell, Vice President for Advancement, Bluefield College
# # #