Governor McDonnell Announces Board and Commission Appointments
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced appointments to seven boards and commissions. Further announcements regarding additional appointments in the McDonnell administration will continue to be made in the months ahead.
Advisory Board for the Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Ann Latham-Anderson of Charlottesville, employed with ChildFund International
- Dr. Shantell D. Lewis of Richmond, Audiologist with Virginia Professional Hearing Healthcare Center
- Kathi Mestayer of Williamsburg, President of KMA Consulting
- Patricia Fahed Trice* of Richmond, Director of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Services with Allied Instructional Services
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
- Deborah Christie of Onancock, Executive Director of the Wallops Research Park
- Thomas W. Meehan of Newport News, President of C.D. West & Company Real Estate
Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority
- Bruce A. Gates of Alexandria, Senior Vice President, External Affairs for Altria Client Services Inc.
Southwest Virginia Cultural Heritage Foundation
- Dr. Lu Ellsworth of Wise, retired College Administrator and Consultant
State Air Pollution Control Board
- Manning Gasch, Jr.* of Hanover
- Richard D. Langford* of Blacksburg, retired chemical engineer and sole member of Langford Accounting, LLC
Virginia Fire Services Board
- Mark Osborn of Fredericksburg, President of Colonial Circuits, Inc.
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Kimberly Vanderland of Henrico, President of Space Matters Consulting
# # #